Purpose of the Regina Road Runners Club
- promote understanding, participation and mutual cooperation
- provide public awareness of the Regina Road Runners Club
- promote opportunities for participation and camaraderie among runners
- develop and implement educational programs
Objectives of the Regina Road Runners Club
- build membership
- host events
- encourage fitness, fun and friendship
- be inclusive of all levels of runners
The Regina Road Runners Club
- serves recreational and competitive runners of all levels.
- is guided by a club constitution (updated in March 2017). To view a copy of the current constitution, open: RRRC Constitution 2017 (PDF).
Your Membership Gives You
- a variety of non-competitive fun runs (Discounted rates)
- organized attendance at out-of-town races
- clinics, social events, and various opportunities to meet people with similar interests
- discounted family membership fees
- discount at Track and Trail in Regina
Regina Road Runners Club annual memberships cost $15/individual or $20/family. Membership registration is online.
The Regina Road Runners Club recent donations
|Flatlanders||Deadfall 50||Mountain of Hope||Wascana Wander|
|2017||$ 2,500.00||$ 3,700.00||$ 2,200.00||$110, 57 lbs food, 39 lbs clothes|
|2016||$ 4,050.00||$ 2,000.00||$ 1,500.00|