Purpose of the Regina Road Runners Club
- promote understanding, participation and mutual cooperation
- provide public awareness of the Regina Road Runners Club
- promote opportunities for participation and camaraderie among runners
- develop and implement educational programs
Objectives of the Regina Road Runners Club
- build membership
- host events
- encourage fitness, fun and friendship
- be inclusive of all levels of runners
The Regina Road Runners Club
- serves recreational and competitive runners of all levels.
- is guided by a club constitution (updated in March 2018). To view a copy of the current constitution, open: RRRC Constitution 2020-21.
Your Membership Gives You
- a variety of non-competitive fun runs (Discounted rates)
- organized attendance at out-of-town races
- clinics, social events, and various opportunities to meet people with similar interests
- discount at Track and Trail in Regina
Regina Road Runners Club annual memberships cost $15/individual.
The Regina Road Runners Club recent donations
|Flatlanders||Regina Beach||Deadfall 50||Mountain of Hope||Wascana Wanderer|
|2017||2500||3700||2200||$110, 57 lbs of food 39 lbs clothes|